Noun computer programing (creating a sequence of instructions to enable the computer to do something)
Sending instructions to a computer to do a task is really simple. Anyone who uses a computer does this everyday. Knowing how to create a process that results in satisfying a business or customers need... takes more experience.
* Programing, consulting, code design $75 Per Hour
* Project research and management $75 Per Hour
* Programing $75 Per Hour (ASP, PHP, PERL, JAVA)
* Wide Area Network, Router Mgmt & Security Audit $150 Per Hour
* Website and Network Consulting and Design $75 Per Hour
* LAN and WAN support $90 Per Hour
* Photoshop and Website Design $35 Per Hour
PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor. A script language and interpreter that is freely available and used primarily on Linux Web servers. PHP is an alternative to Microsoft's Active Server Page (ASP) technology. As with ASP, the PHP script is embedded within a Web page along with its HTML. Before the page is sent to a user that has requested it, the Web server calls PHP to interpret and perform the operations called for in the PHP scrip
ASP"Active Server Pages." is a scripting language developed by Microsoft, used mostly on Windows servers only. ASP is used to create dynamic pages that interact with a database.
PERL Practical Extraction and Report Language, UNIX based powerful scripting language used for web applications, although its use is being largely replaced by PHP in the mainstream.