|Anti Virus Filtering|
(Via Open Source)
Clam AntiVirus is a GPL antivirus toolkit for UNIX. The main purpose of this software is the integration with mail servers. It provides a flexible and scalable multi-threaded daemon, a command line scanner and a virus database that is kept up to date.
1) Scans Email before it gets to your machine.
2) Scans incoming and outgoing email.
3) Virus patterns updated daily.
4) Notifies the sender so they know they need to clean their machine.
5) Updates virus patterns automatically.
6) No software to install on your computer(s)
This virus scanning will check each email as it arrives for you at the mail server and delete any virus it finds. It will leave the remainder of the email intact. This email virus scanning software is provided by Trend Micro a leader in the anti-virus industry.
We offer this service as a best effort type of service. That means our software will do it's best to remove all viruses but the very slim chance exists that an unknown virus may make it though. We cannot assume any liability for viruses that make it into your computer.
ClamAV Virus Filtering is $12 per year per POP3 mailbox